Managing Senior Attorney
Michael Norman has over 16 years of experience as a practicing trial attorney practicing for civil and criminal litigation. He has handled hundreds of cases; collecting millions of dollars for civil plaintiffs and multiple not-guilty verdicts for criminal defendants.
Norman received his Bachelor’s in Sociology and Criminal Justice from Clark Atlanta University and earned his Juris Doctor from Georgia State University, where he served as President of the Black Law Student Association. Michael is admitted to practice law in Michigan, Georgia, and federal courts and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan (CDAM)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- Wolverine Bar
- Oakland County Bar
- Michigan Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia Committee Recognition of Professionalism
Learn More About Our Team